Celebrate Fall and play Bingo with us! All certified submissions will be entered into a drawing to win this custom Fall Gift Basket filled with local Apex merchandise and gift cards valued over $450.
Having a successful mentor relationship can play a critical role in the future success of our students, and can be extremely fulfilling for the mentor. Learn more about the role and mentorship opportunity with LaunchAPEX.
CELEBRATE AUTUMN AND OUR AWESOME APEX COMMUNITY WITH THE FALL INTO THINK APEX BINGO GAME
- The game will run September 14 – October 16, 2020.
- Your goal is to cover 5 squares in a vertical, horizontal, or diagonal row. Note: The Think Apex square in the center of the scorecard is considered a Free Space.
- When your row is complete, click on the Submission Form below. For submission, you will need:
- An image or your activity row or descriptions of the activities you completed.
- An image of one of the activities from your row. Note: You do not have to be in the image. You can submit a picture of the activity itself.
- All certified submissions will be entered into a drawing to win a custom Apex Fall Gift Basket filled with local Apex merchandise and gift cards with a value of $400!
Check out the Apex features in the WRAL TechWire Startup Guide; https://startupguide.wraltechwire.com/
Think Apex Day has been cancelled for 2020. The next Think Apex Day will be held on Saturday, April 24, 2021. Please check our website for other opportunities to Think Apex…
Please join us in congratulating two Apex residents for receiving the 2020 Triangle Business Journal’s 40 Under 40 Leadership Award:
David Kaiser, Deputy Director for the North Carolina Board of Science, Technology & Innovation
Kyle Denis, Owner, Apex Outfitters & Board Company
Count on Me NC is a mutual pledge and public health
initiative that empowers guests and businesses to help keep everyone safe and protected. Help Apex, NC be the first to get as many restaurants, hotels, attractions, and shops to complete the COVID-19 Business Training.
Ready to join the next LaunchAPEX class? We’re looking to partner with current small business owners, businesses effected by COVID-19, and entrepreneurs with great new business ideas.
Shopping small makes a big difference. Check out the Apex businesses featured in the Wake Tech Shop Small Guide.